Sunday 10 May 2015

Top 8 Geniuses In TV Shows

8. Mike Ross (Suits)


Favorite quotes

Sometimes I like to hang out with people who aren't that bright, you know, just to see how the other half lives.

How the hell am I supposed to get a jury to believe you when I am not even sure that I do?!

He’s an ethics professor and he’s breaking the law?




7. Spencer Reid (Criminal Minds)

Favorite Quotes

Actually, it’s more like we’re looking for a needle in a pile of needles.

I'm about to get naked, so they can scrub me down. Is that something you really wanna see?

Mathematically speaking, if you and I were to procreate together, 71.6 probability the child would get his eye brows and 0.13 chance it would be a frog




6. Lisa Simpson (The Simpsons)


Favorite quotes

It takes two to lie: one to lie and one to listen

Prayer. The last refuge of a scoundrel

It chose to destroy itself rather than lie with us. You can't help but feel a little rejected.




5. Michael Scofield (Prison Break)


Favorite Quotes

Preparation can only get you so far, after that you’ve got to take a few leaps of faith

I plan for everything, even the little things I didn’t plan for

I chose to have faith because without faith, I have nothing




4. Stewie Griffin (Family Guy)


Favorite Quotes

I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about

You hit me! What kind of monster hits a pregnant toddler!

Brian save the placenta! Save it, I want to eat it.




3. Walter White (Breaking Bad)


Favorite Quotes

I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

If you don’t know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly.

Name one thing in this world that is not negotiable




2. Sheldon Cooper (The Big Bang Theory)


Favorite Quotes

One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad

I'm not insane. My mother had me tested!

Howard, you know me to be a very smart man. Don't you think that if I were wrong, I'd know it?




1. Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock)


Favorite Quotes

There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact

What you do in this world is a matter of no consequence. The question is what can you make people believe you have done’

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this article?